« SERJ TANKIAN(年間通算78枚目) | Main | ANBERLIN(年間通算80枚目) »

2010.09.28

LINKIN PARK(年間通算79枚目)

LINKIN PARK

A_thousand_suns  A Thousand Suns A Thousand Suns (Deluxe Version) - Linkin Park

ヘヴィロックバンドの4枚目。最後まで切れ目なく流れる、電子音が強めなアルバム。ダークさとムーディな雰囲気が共存し、スクラッチも混じったりするので、楽曲毎の落差は大きいですが、本質的にはこれまでの延長線上にあります。一曲一曲の出来が良いので、先入観を持たずに聴くことをおすすめ。

過去の記事≫
オフィシャルサイト:http://linkinpark.com/

« SERJ TANKIAN(年間通算78枚目) | Main | ANBERLIN(年間通算80枚目) »

Comments

My relatives all the time say that I am wasting my time here at net, but I know I am getting knowledge all the time by reading such pleasant posts.

Posted by: webtoolmaster.com | 2015.03.28 at 09:47 PM

http://www.ragionegiustizia.org/Public/menus.asp?fendi/sunglasses=2retr013-oakley-sunglasses-new-products-lr1000 Police rеtuгned to the store and arrested Harris. In plain view, pοlice said they saw counterfeit Nike, Gucci, Christian Dіor, Coach, Burberry and Louis Vuitton merchandise, the affіdavit states.

Posted by: www.garderieseducatives.com | 2014.11.24 at 03:27 PM

Everyone loves what you guys are usually up too. Such clever work and reporting! Keep up the terrific works guys I've incorporated you guys to my personal blogroll.

Posted by: spider man unlimited cheats engine for andoird | 2014.11.06 at 09:17 PM

Hi! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be okay. I'm definitely enjoying your blog and look forward to new posts.

Posted by: best dating sites | 2014.10.23 at 03:00 PM

Hi there, I want to subscribe for this webpage to get most recent updates, so where can i do it please assist.

Posted by: kraina reklamy lubin | 2014.10.15 at 05:19 AM

May I just say what a comfort to uncover somebody who truly knows what they're discussing on the net. You actually know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More and more people have to check this out and understand this side of your story. It's surprising you're not more popular because you surely have the gift.

Posted by: quest nutrition quest protein bars | 2014.08.13 at 09:17 AM

アグ ロングブーツ モノグラム配置を対称にする必要があります前方・後方と下上へから。かだと思うこれルイヴィトンのハンドバッグもありますされてを開発より実用的であるですか?ルイヴィトンのハンドバッグ通常いた時代を超越したアピール。 ugg アンスリー

Posted by: アグ ロングブーツ | 2013.11.24 at 02:29 PM

If you can feel its strength or possible weakness, if it is medically approved that the hot tub in the evenings and naturally prepare yourself for a deep, restful sleep. There hot tub of love lyrics are so many options. Luckily, hot tubs are of course very expensive. Some people like to enjoy their hot tub usage, you should know that at the first time you get the patter?

Posted by: pop over to this site | 2013.09.29 at 06:11 PM

Relieve Pain - No one can argue the fact that hot tubs hot tubs ebay store do not require tedious installation process and are a lot cheaper than the other.

Posted by: wallinside.com | 2013.09.29 at 12:09 PM